LASER HAIR REMOVER
Are you tired of shaving, waxing & tweezing? Are you looking for laser hair removal in your Houston? Say goodbye to unwanted hair permanently.
NEED MORE CONVINCING? LASER HAIR REMOVAL...
- Permanently reduces 10%-15% of hair per treatment
- Is safe, easy & proven effective
- Softens & smooths your skin
- Works on all skin types
- Saves you time & money by not shaving or waxing
- Lets you say goodbye to ingrown hairs & razor burn
*Results and patient experience may vary.We use true state of the art laser.
WHY SHOULD YOU DO LASER HAIR REMOVAL WITH US?
- We use FDA approved laser to permanently eliminate ingrown hair in all skin types.
- Our facility is conveniently located in the physician’s office. We offer competitive pricing.
- Our laser hair removal technicians are experienced & licensed, will receive & treat you professionally & courteously.
- We will advice you & answer all your questions.
- We provide patch test at the beginning of your session to check your skin reaction.
- Find our more about Laser Hair Removal from our experts on our blog: www.dcwlifestyle.com
Call us today 713-732-1795 and book your laser consultation at the best salon & med spa in Houston.
HOW MANY LASER TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
It is very important to understand that due to the staggered nature of hair growth cycle where some are actively growing & some are dormant, one requires multiple treatments. Results vary depending on the individuals background, ethnicity, individual hair type, hormonal levels and certain medication. It is good to start with 6 sessions then add more sessions as per your need.
WHAT DOES LASER TREATMENT FEEL LIKE?
A slight stinging sensation is attributed to laser treatment. Most of the clients can tolerate the treatment without difficulty.
HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO COME ?
Depending on the area we are treating you will be coming back anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks.
WHO IS NOT A CANDIDATE FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
- If your hair is blonde, grey or red hair laser is not for you
- If you are pregnant, trying to be pregnant or nursing
- History of Melanoma, raised moles, keloid, Herpes, coldsores
- Recent use of Acutane and tetracycline thyroid medication
- Recent sun exposure or self tanning
Please call us at 713-732-1795 to schedule your free consultation.
Important Policy Information From Doublecrown Salon & Med Spa
As a courtesy to all we ask that a 24 hour notice be given if you need to cancel or move any of your service appointments. For a cancellation with less than 24 hour notification, guests may be charged 50% of the service fee or forfeit the gift card . We never want to do this so please if you can not make your appointment just email text or call us at 713-732-1795. Thank you No Shows will be charged the full amount of the service, please help us prevent this by calling 713-732-1795 to cancel or move your appointment. We will require credit card or gift certificates to book your appointments.